1. Can I purchase goods on arrival at the store? What are the working hours?
It is allowed. Shops operate at a fixed time (I-IV 9am - 6pm, V 9am - 6pm, VI 10am - 3pm). There you will find almost all the goods you see in our e-shop: we do not support stationery or outsourced goods in physical stores. In the shop, you can pay by cash/card. In case of larger quantities, please call before you arrive. Shop‘s contacts are here
2. How much does delivery cost and how much time does delivery take?
Delivery price starts at €3 (including VAT) in Lithuania and depends on the total volume and weight of the goods you buy. Orders made and paid before 15h we deliver the following business day all over Lithuania. More information about delivery terms here
3. Are you applying discounts? if am a juridical person how to buy from your shop?
We love transparency, so we immediately point out fair prices and how much you save when buying more, and we do not practice magic tricks and concessions.
Process of purchasing is the same for juridical persons as for everyone, just specify in the billing step the details of your company or institution (if you act as a person with an individual activity certificate, then you are already a legal entity).
Do you plan to buy at least one and a half times more than the last price tag? Are you planning to buy a wide range of products on a regular basis? Want a deferred payment for the goods?
In such cases, we invite you to become our contractual customers, more info here
4. What is the minimum order quantity?
The minimum order quantity for a large part of the product is 1 piece or 1 pack. Some items have a minimum of 5 or 10 pieces, because when you buy 1 piece, they are difficult to deliver by courier service, due to large cardboard sheets. In physical stores, all products are sold in 1 unit or in a package. If the item in the column "Quantity per pack" is listed in 1 paragraph, it means that the goods are sold in units. If the addition of 1 piece to the basket is not allowed, this means that the minimum quantity of this product is more, for example 10 pieces.
5. How can I pay for the goods?
You can pay in the following ways:
- Payment cards (credit and debit)
- Bank transfer
- Cash to the courier at the time of delivery (this service costs €1.50 with VAT)
- Cash or cards in our stores (by collecting goods or just visiting the store)
- Deferred payment/loan payment, only for contract customers who have signed the contract.
Read more about payment terms here