Self-service terminals boxes
Boxes adapted for L size self-service parcel terminals. Boxes are standard FEFCO 0201 constructions, with banners.
- Fast assembly and packaging.
- Friendly environment pack.
- The specified box sizes are internal.
- Specified dimensions: length x width x height mm.
- The boxes are suitable for LP Express (except box 600 x 360 x 380 mm (outer) C), Omniva and DPD self-service parcel terminals.
* Box 600 x 360 x 380 mm (outer) C, has two notched holes on the sides for easy removal from parcel terminal. Not suitable for LP Express terminal!
Frequently asked questions
1. Can I purchase goods on arrival at the store? What are the working hours?
2. How much does delivery cost and how much time does delivery take?
3. Are you applying discounts? if am a juridical person how to buy from your shop?
Process of purchasing is the same for juridical persons as for everyone, just specify in the billing step the details of your company or institution (if you act as a person with an individual activity certificate, then you are already a legal entity).
Do you plan to buy at least one and a half times more than the last price tag? Are you planning to buy a wide range of products on a regular basis? Want a deferred payment for the goods?
In such cases, we invite you to become our contractual customers, more info here.
4. What is the minimum order quantity?
5. How can I pay for the goods?
- Payment cards (credit and debit)
- Bank transfer
- Cash to the courier at the time of delivery (this service costs €1.50 with VAT)
- Cash or cards in our stores (by collecting goods or just visiting the store)
- Deferred payment/loan payment, only for contract customers who have signed the contract.