Boxes for Euro standard pallets - 80x120 cm, 5 layers BC, 7mm cardboard.
Three products have five options:
1. Pallet box, open. The outer dimensions of the box are 1180x780x1000mm (1172x772x972mm inner), bottom of the box, box design FEFCO0200. In the price list see: "Bottom part".
2. Pallet box with lid. The exterior dimensions of the box are 1180x780x1000mm (1172x772x972mm inside), cover 1200x800x100mm (outer). The box is covered with adhesive tape, the lid is folded off with a tape. In the price list see: "Bottom part + Lid".
3. Lid. The outer dimensions of the lid are 1200x800x100mm, folded without adhesive tape. You can only use lids, such as tray for the boxes or other products. In the price list see: "Lid".
4. Telescopic pallet box. Box from the lower and upper part. Adjustable height, from a maximum of 2 meters to 1 meter. Exterior box dimensions 1200x800mm, internal 1186x786x986mm. In the price list see: "Bottom part + Top".
5. Double pallet box, 10 layers, 14mm. Composed in the same way as the telescope - from the upper and lower parts. This makes a double box for special loads. Exterior box dimensions 1186x786x986mm, internal 1165x765mm. In the price list see: "Bottom part + Top.
Frequently asked questions
1. Can I purchase goods on arrival at the store? What are the working hours?
2. How much does delivery cost and how much time does delivery take?
3. Are you applying discounts? if am a juridical person how to buy from your shop?
Process of purchasing is the same for juridical persons as for everyone, just specify in the billing step the details of your company or institution (if you act as a person with an individual activity certificate, then you are already a legal entity).
Do you plan to buy at least one and a half times more than the last price tag? Are you planning to buy a wide range of products on a regular basis? Want a deferred payment for the goods?
In such cases, we invite you to become our contractual customers, more info here.
4. What is the minimum order quantity?
5. How can I pay for the goods?
- Payment cards (credit and debit)
- Bank transfer
- Cash to the courier at the time of delivery (this service costs €1.50 with VAT)
- Cash or cards in our stores (by collecting goods or just visiting the store)
- Deferred payment/loan payment, only for contract customers who have signed the contract.