Hand strapping tool
This banding tool is designed to work with a metal tape without a metal fastening buckles. The tape tied up by piercing the holes in tape (the coupling force is 8000N). Tool is designed for flat surfaces to bind: boxes, bricks, wood products, items placed on the pallet, etc.
- For comfortable and safe work.
- Easy to use.
- Strong tension with low energy.
- The tool is designed to work with a 13mm - 19mm wide and a 0.4 to 0.63mm thick metal tape.
* This item is not supported in stock. Delivery from the confirmation of the order and payment 2-3 business days.
Frequently asked questions
1. Can I purchase goods on arrival at the store? What are the working hours?
2. How much does delivery cost and how much time does delivery take?
3. Are you applying discounts? if am a juridical person how to buy from your shop?
Process of purchasing is the same for juridical persons as for everyone, just specify in the billing step the details of your company or institution (if you act as a person with an individual activity certificate, then you are already a legal entity).
Do you plan to buy at least one and a half times more than the last price tag? Are you planning to buy a wide range of products on a regular basis? Want a deferred payment for the goods?
In such cases, we invite you to become our contractual customers, more info here.
4. What is the minimum order quantity?
5. How can I pay for the goods?
- Payment cards (credit and debit)
- Bank transfer
- Cash to the courier at the time of delivery (this service costs €1.50 with VAT)
- Cash or cards in our stores (by collecting goods or just visiting the store)
- Deferred payment/loan payment, only for contract customers who have signed the contract.