The film is used in various areas: In construction, at home, in agriculture, industry. The film is suitable for covering, facing, waterproofing, packing and other work. Made from secondary raw materials.
- Since the secondary polyethylene film is made from secondary raw materials, the color of the film may be less pronounced and have a specific smell.
- 3m x 80m - folded and wrapped in half dressers; 1.5m x 195m wrapped in rolls.
- Specified dimensions: width m x length of roll in m x thickness in mcr.
We also have the opportunity to produce the original film. For other sizes and thicknesses, contact the e-mail. mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +370 (5) 249 9958
Frequently asked questions
1. Can I purchase goods on arrival at the store? What are the working hours?
2. How much does delivery cost and how much time does delivery take?
3. Are you applying discounts? if am a juridical person how to buy from your shop?
Process of purchasing is the same for juridical persons as for everyone, just specify in the billing step the details of your company or institution (if you act as a person with an individual activity certificate, then you are already a legal entity).
Do you plan to buy at least one and a half times more than the last price tag? Are you planning to buy a wide range of products on a regular basis? Want a deferred payment for the goods?
In such cases, we invite you to become our contractual customers, more info here.
4. What is the minimum order quantity?
5. How can I pay for the goods?
- Payment cards (credit and debit)
- Bank transfer
- Cash to the courier at the time of delivery (this service costs €1.50 with VAT)
- Cash or cards in our stores (by collecting goods or just visiting the store)
- Deferred payment/loan payment, only for contract customers who have signed the contract.